Arts Administration: Assistant Account Manager
The Conservation Center is soliciting applicants to join the companyís administrative department as an Assistant Account Manager. The administrative department provides account management, administrative, and client services on all client accounts. As one of the nationís leading private art restoration and conservation laboratories, The Conservation Center has cared for fine art from some of the countryís most prestigious museums, galleries, corporations, and private collections. The Center is the largest facility of its kind in the nation. For more information, please visit: www.theconservationcenter.com.
Qualifications and Application Requirements
The qualifications listed below are representative of the skills and abilities required to perform the job successfully:
* The candidate must have an advanced knowledge of art and conservation. An art related degree is preferred.
* The Center is a fast paced environment with 20,000 works of art in inventory and over 300 active accounts at any one time. This role entails assisting three account managers in managing all active accounts.
* Day to day tasks include generating and editing a high volume of conservation treatment proposals in an effective and efficient manner. Excellent writing skills, grammar and syntax are required.
* Confidence and experience with client services, and handling unique situations related to the arts. Client interface is required on a day to day basis.
* The candidate should demonstrate good communication, organizational and time management skills, the ability to multitask and work within deadlines, and a great attention to detail.
* This position involves occasional travel. Some weekend travel may be required.
* Fast typing skills and experience working in Microsoft Office required. Experience working in Quickbooks and Salesforce.com a plus.
This is a full-time salaried position. Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience - benefits include medical insurance, vacation pay and a 401(k) retirement program. The Conservation Center is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and should send a confidential cover letter, resume, salary history, and three references to email@example.com attn:
Heather Becker,CEO, The Conservation Center (Please DO NOT CALL, we will call you if we are interested)