EBI Consulting is seeking to fill a full-time, Architectural Historian to work remotely from their home office in the greater Chicago area to prepare Section 106 and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) reports for projects throughout Midwest Region. Strong technical report writing skills and ability to conduct intensive archival and technical research is a must. Prior working experience in Section 106 regulatory process and direct experience in preparing Section 106 compliance documents is preferred, but not required. Applicants should be able to effectively communicate with EBIs employees and clients and work as part of a team. Extensive local and regional travel will be required.
Education & Experience requirements:
· M.A. required in Historic Preservation, Architectural History, Art History, History or other directly related field.
· Strong attention to detail, flexible and motivated
· Organized with the ability to work on several projects concurrently
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Registration requirements: Candidate must meet the Secretary of the Interiors Professional Qualifications Standards for Architectural History.