Each spring PM holds its annual awards dinner as part of its fundraising campaign. The organization honors people, businesses and other organizations for their important work in the field of historic preservation. This years awards will be honoring the people behind the production of preservation in Massachusetts. For more information about Preservation Massachusetts and past events please visit www.preservationmass.org.
Preservation Massachusetts is in need of 1-2 volunteer office interns to assist staff in preparing for Preservation Massachusetts 2013 Spring Awards Dinner. Applicants should be detail oriented, well spoken, highly organized and be able to dedicate 1-2 days a week to administer project and support staff.
· Previous office work or internship
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Strong communication skills (telephone, email, interpersonal)
· Strong organizational skills
· 1-2 days a week in office
· Attendance at the Awards Dinner on May 1st