Communications Manager at Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation(CTHP)
Consistent outreach to improve visibility and knowledge about preservation and about CTHPs activities.
CTHP seeks preservation trained communications manager to work with small staff. Experience in social media management, including web sites and Facebook; design background desirable. FTE with benefits. BA required. Send Cover letter and short resume to Communication@cttrust.org by June 30, 2013. No phone calls.
· Responsible for all four web sites, updates, adding data, overseeing revision of connecticutbarns.org.
· Weekly and more frequent Facebook postings
· Restoration Services Directory: Vetting/Outreach/Ads
· Connecticut Preservation News (CPN): administer ads; make sure paid up; encourage advertising
· Work with editor of CPN to coordinate news stories and enhance distribution of CPN features.
· Manage all digital and print communication, including weekly news updates
· Publicize all grants to media and legislators; coordinate check presentations with legislators.
Position reports to executive director, works closely with membership manager, preservation services officer, three Circuit Riders, and editor of Connecticut Preservation News.