· Assist supervisors or estimator in preparing and submitting estimates for prospective jobs.
· For each job to be supervised, prepare the required forms and spreadsheets, to include safety documentation, a project calendar, project budget, and risk analysis.
· Maintain contact and coordination with the project owner and/or tenants, designer, and other key team members.
· Procure materials and equipment as required for the job.
· Schedule the work of company employees and subcontractors.
· Provide onsite supervision of company employees and subcontractors.
· Provide supervisors with daily progress reports and weekly budget and risk reports.
· Conduct weekly safety meetings and otherwise oversee site safety compliance.
· Maintain overall responsibility for the project budget, calendar, quality of work, and customer satisfaction.
· Assist in trades work as necessary.
· Coordinate project close out, to include final inspections, punch list signoff, and compilation of operations and maintenance information.
· Assist with other tasks as directed by supervisors.
· Minimum 5 years trades experience, preferably including carpentry or another preservation trade.
· Minimum 3 years project management experience, including both personnel supervision and project administration.
· Familiarity with the Secretary of the Interiors Standards for the Preservation of Historic Buildings and established preservation practices, as demonstrated by participation in at least 3 historic preservation projects.
· Ability to read and comprehend construction documents.
· Willingness to travel for work.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project.