The employee will be required to work with our team of architectural historians located throughout the country. This is a senior-level position that requires extensive experience in CRM project management.
Minimum Requirements for this position are:
· Minimum Masters degree in Architectural History, History, Historic Preservation, American Studies, or related discipline from an accredited U.S. academic institution with a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience (or equivalent degree and experience).
· Must meet the Secretary of Interior's Professional Qualifications Standards for Architectural Historian as set forth in 36 CFR 61.
· Must possess advanced project management and client management skills.
· Must understand the personal role required by the position in the support of marketing of company services by delivering high-quality work products to clients.
· Must have the ability to interact appropriately and independently with regulatory personnel and clients for routine tasks.
· Must have the capability of developing, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments.
· Must have the ability to write and to convey complex thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner.
· Must have the ability to conduct field survey and archival research. Fieldwork may occur in urban or rural settings.
· Must have experience preparing Determinations of Eligibility and/or National Register of Historic Places nominations.
· Must have experience assessing effects to historic properties and preparing effects documentation.
· Must be willing to travel as necessary.