Were looking for a dynamic self-starter as team lead for a Document Preservation Imaging Team. This individual will report to the Domestic Remote Assistant Manager/Manager, and is responsible first and foremost, for personal production, and secondly, assisting the Domestic Remote Assistant Manager in training, quality control, and special projects as assigned. This assignment is expected to last between 1 to 2 years and will report to Ancestry.coms Remote Production Manager.
The compensation for this position is $20/hour.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
· Excellent attendance and record of dependability
· Has proven results with leading production rates in a team setting
· Fill-in for Domestic Remote Assistant Manager as needed
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Assisting with image corrections and specialist training
· Assist in monitoring and troubleshooting projects as they move through the Imaging pipeline,
· Handle mailing of equipment/hard drives, coordinating shipments
· Do quality checks and analysis for on-site production
· Ability to see a problem and work through solutions
· A strong desire to improve on performance and knowledge
· Demonstrated leadership ability and potential
· Ability to adapt to changes in responsibilities/goals
· Experience with digital imaging hardware and processes is strongly preferred