As a reception member of a hostel, you will have to get involved in many different tasks, whilst remaining positive and keeping a smile in your face when dealing with customers. We really believe that this will be a really good experience to get to know different hotel working areas.
- Checking guests in and out
- Basic concierge assistance
- Planning and organize group arrivals
- Assisting in cash advances, exchange money, check guest folios
- Commercial information to customers
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals
- Assisting the Front office with closing of accounts
- Answering all calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
- Ensuring all reservations are accurately actioned within the same working day
- Assisting in the Front Office as required, especially with guests checking in and out
- Fluent in English
- Able to provide a training agreement
- Open to work in different shifts Morning - Afternoon - Night, depending on the candidate.
The internship is paid 100 a month + Accommodation with the other staff and breakfast.
Internet is also provided as well as living expenses as water, electricity, etc..