· Bachelors degree in architecture, preferred
· Highly accurate and fast AutoCAD drafting skills
· Experience or strong interest in historic preservation or existing buildings
· Understanding of constructability required
· Some construction experience will be of benefit for this position
· Responsible for preparing construction documents, working with the Project Manager and Job Captain.
· Candidate must understand both exterior and interior construction detailing and be able to communicate clearly with team members with quick hand sketches of proposed views of building sections and details to be drafted.
· Candidate must use office standards to develop and describe their drawing set organization and layout, individual sheet layouts, and drafting layout process for entire drawings set.
· Our office currently uses AutoCAD LT 2009 & 2013 and Architectural Desktop 2006. Some Sketchup program experience is useful for presentations.