Job Title: Social Media Intern
Salary: Unpaid; can be used for class credit if applicable
Deadline: 11/24/2014 at 11:59:59 PM EST
Start Date: ASAP, but no later than 12/02/2014
Location: Virtualcan work from anywhere with an internet connection
Hours: 10-20 hours per week
Reports To: Executive Director
Job Summary: Presonomics is seeking a Social Media Intern to create and/or distribute content across all our social media platforms on a daily basis for at least the duration of our online crowdfunding campaign.
Company: Presonomics, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit corporation that promotes the economic benefits of preserving historic buildings. Learn more at http://www.presonomics.org/
· Enrolled in or recently graduated from any undergraduate or graduate program
· Familiarity with the professional use of social media platforms
· Completion of or current enrollment in undergraduate or graduate program in Historic Preservation, Public History, Archaeology, History, Architecture or related field.
· Experience managing social media on a professional basis.
· Ability to effectively use multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
Interested applicants should email their resume to Clint Tankersley at email@example.com with Social Media Intern as the subject line.