A well-known San Antonio architecture firm is looking to expand its successful historic preservation department. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate, capable of both self-motivation and team work. Our projects vary from material conservation, to adaptive reuse design, to implementation of sustainability practices into historic buildings. We require an applicant with the ability to move quickly between project types and tasks. Firm offers comprehensive benefits and competitive salary based on experience.
· a professional degree in architecture;
· a degree, certificate, or significant experience in historic preservation;
· at least 4 years of job related experience;
· strong verbal and graphic capabilities;
· high organization skills;
· proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suites;
· and familiarity with local codes and standards, including the Secretary of the Interiors Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties.
· An architectural license is not required; however, candidates should be on track to licensure.