Cultural Resource Management is seeking several Architectural Historians and Historians to carry out Section 106 related studies across the Midwest region.
Candidates should have (or be working towards) a MA or MS degree in Architectural History, Historic Preservation, and/or History.
Candidates with a BA in Architectural History and/or History along with strong preservation training and at least two years of professional work experience will also be considered.
Additional skills the successful candidates should have:
- Knowledge of Midwest regional architectural history (especially within Wisconsin)
- Management of multiple projects
- Interaction with clients, government agencies and the public
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to travel in the Midwest
- Good driving record
Candidates should also have excellent research; writing, proofreading, and editing skills are essential.
CAD/GIS skills are not required
The position will require some travel in the Midwest.