Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is an award-winning, nationally recognized architectural firm specializing in the historic built environment. ARG is based in San Francisco with branch offices in Pasadena, California and Portland, Oregon. Further information is available at www.arg-pnw.com.
ARG is seeking a technologically savvy Intermediate Architect for a key position in our Portland office. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in the firms mission, a commitment to design excellence, and a proven history of success in the craft of building, ideally in a historic context. Proficiency in Revit is required.
The ideal candidate is a Licensed Architect who meets the following criteria:
· Possesses 5-10 years of experience in private practice with a keen interest in preservation planning and architecture;
· Is able to work independently;
· Possesses a strong work ethic and the ability to foster a positive and effective team environment;
· Is detail oriented with strong technical skills, including: field investigations and documentation, condition assessments, design and construction documents for historic structures, and construction administration;
· Is able to manage project scopes, schedules, and budgets;
· Has working knowledge of building codes;
· In addition to Revit, is proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp and MS Office (Word, Excel, Project); and
· Has a demonstrated interest in Sustainable Design.
Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa, and candidates must be able to start work immediately. Please do not apply if you do not meet these conditions.