Project Role and Responsibility
· Assist Project Manager with drafting during different phases on the project.
· Help with coordination and preparation for schematic design, design development and/or construction documents as assigned by the Project Manager.
· Provide design support as needed
· Create 3D rendering models and Sketches
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelors Degree in Architecture is required.
· Two plus years industry experience required with specific experience in educational projects.
· Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver.
· Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills.
· Proficiency in the production of drawings
· Understanding on construction detailing and consultant drawings
· Proficiency in Revit is required.
· Proficiency in 3D max or any other rendering software, Sketch Up, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic programs is required.