- Develop and Implement the Stewardship program to thank donors, and update them on recent preservation successes. This includes coordinating the production and mailing of postcards that highlight recent successes, sending emails to update donors on recent land preservation victories, and producing certificates and other materials that thank and recognize donors for their giving.
- Develop and Implement ways to retain new members throughout their first year of giving including creating various mailings, brochures, and postcards so that donors feel appreciated.
- Monitor and update donor records in our donor database.
- Respond to calls and emails from donors with questions about membership.
- Assist with donor cultivation events
- Coordinate with digital team to optimize welcome, membership, and retention email series.
- Interface regularly with digital team for collaborative marketing initiatives
Necessary skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 2-3 years of experience in donor development/customer service/program administration
- Experience in digital fundraising and marketing in digital channels a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent reading, writing and editing skills
- Ability to productively work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Self-motivation and organization to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with Raisers Edge a plus
- Experience with Convio (CMS and Luminate Online) a plus