To work with both the Landmark Society, which provides education and outreach focused on preservation, and the Preservation/Architectural Review Board, which deals with the historic architectural integrity of the community.
- Attend Preservation/Architectural Review Board and Landmark Society meetings.
- Assist with interface between Board, contractors, cottage owners, and the community.
- Conduct research and engage in archival maintenance.
- Offer public education on preservation policy and related issues in the community.
- Assist Landmark and Preservation Board managers with preaservation duties.
- Serve as docent one day a week in the Landmark building.
- Assist with summer programs and exhibitions.
- Assist with grant writing (with supervision).
- Develop and pursue self initiated projects.