Role: Provide direct support for Restore Oregons education, advocacy, and communication programs. Research, data entry, event support, peer review, and general assistance to help achieve organization mission. Embody Restore Oregons values and receive valuable on-the-job training.
· Provide research and general support for field programs staff.
· Author stories for the Restore Oregon Newsroom.
· Enter and manage data in various databases.
· Review and copy-edit communications, including emails, letters, social media posts, grant applications, newsletters, preservation booklets, white papers, and special publications.
· Compile and provide reports, minutes, and agendas on an as-needed basis.
· Assist with successful delivery of Restore Oregon events.
· Provide occasional assistance at site visits, meetings, and field work within and outside of the Portland Metro area.
· Work with Executive Director, Chief Development Officer, Office Manager, and Programs Manager to execute tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Experience & Skills Required:
Education & Background Requirements:
· Completion of least two years of full-time college coursework; four years preferred.
· Current student or recent graduate (within past 12 months) of an undergraduate or graduate program in historic preservation or related field.
Physical Requirements: Work is accomplished in an office setting. This requires the ability to manage information in electronic formats and to accomplish the work in a sedentary setting. Ability to work with electronic display of information.