The position of Project Manager entails project responsibility from project inception through completion. It involves supervision of a project team with the responsibility for completing each project on time and within both construction and design budgets. The position requires proficiency in AutoCAD Architecture 2010 or higher.
Applicant should have very good organizational and communication skills and possess a B.Arch, M.Arch, MSHP or BSCE degree; five to ten (5-10) years of direct experience as a Project Manager in the field of exterior restoration and be on track toward license as a Registered Architect or Professional Engineer. LEED accreditation and / or Professional Registration preferred.
· Oversee the timely completion of projects within construction and design budgets.
· Inspection of building facades and roofs.
· Preparation of building condition surveys and reports.
· Conduct water infiltration investigations.
· Coordination of work performed by sub-consultants
· Construction administration services.
· Design and construction quality control.
· Monitor activities of Project Architect.
· Extensive client contact.
Minimum Requirements and Attributes:
· B.Arch, M.Arch, MSHP or BSCE.
· Three (3) years of experience in construction administration as a Project Architect / Engineer.
· Two (2) years of experience in construction administration as a Project Manager.
· Five (5) years of experience in the exterior restoration / historic preservation field.
· Ability to perform inspections from suspended swing stage and pipe scaffolds.
· Experience preparing Local Law 11/98 or FISP Reports.
· Excellent time management and task delegation skills.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
· Ability to work within a team.
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture 2010 or higher.
· Proficient in MS Office.
· Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, SpecLink-E and SharePoint.
· Keen interest in building technology and historic preservation.
· Professional Registration
· LEED Certification
· 401K plan.
· Continuing education.
· Unlimited monthly Metrocard.
· Short term and long term disability insurance.
· Health insurance coverage with Oxford / UnitedHealthCare.
· Work in a congenial work environment geared towards client satisfaction and professional growth.