One of Mississippi's most successful small firms,we are a woman-owned and led firm located in a rural small town with an excellent quality of life. Our staff enjoy hands-onexperience and opportunity for creative exploration and meaningful community building. The energy of a small town has great power to foster creativity. We are people committed to place. Each building and site we work on has a story, whether it is a rich history waiting to be rediscovered, or a new dream waiting to be unleashed.
We are experiencing significant growth in our practice and are seeking a licensed Architect with significant management and leadership experienc eand architectural talent to help continue the successful growth of our firm as Studio Co-Director including the following tasks:
· Oversight and monitoring the technical production of 3 to 12 architectural staff, including operational standards, policies and procedures
· Overseeing the staffing, scheduling, monitoring and troubleshooting of multiple projects ranging in price between $300k and $30 Million.
· Developing project budgets and oversight to keep us out of budget trouble.
· Overseeing,training and monitoring 3 to 5 interns per year.
· Responsible for sales and marketing, with principal, for20%ofrevenue.