Position Description: The Office Administrator performs a wide variety of responsibilities including customer service, bookkeeping, purchasing, marketing, and human resources. In addition, the Office Administrator acts as Assistant to the President. A successful Office Administrator demonstrates a positive, problem-solving attitude in a friendly and casual work environment where there is always something new to learn.
· Answers and directs incoming phone calls and emails.
· Schedules estimates and appointments and manages calendars.
· Maintains client files; draws up standard contracts and invoices; coordinates project submittals.
· Manages inventory and supply procurement and vendor relationships.
· Maintains detailed records and creates reports.
· Coordinates new hire orientation and onboarding.
· Coordinates social media and marketing.
· Assists President in communicating with clients, vendors, and regulatory agencies.
· Assists President with planning for events, programs, and corporate strategy.
· Assists President with OSHA, DOL, and EPA compliance.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 3 to 5 years of customer service experience.
· Experience working in an office environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
· Familiarity with Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Dropbox and QuickBooks Online.
· High-school diploma.
· Ability to pass a background check.
Experience in the construction or preservation industry.
Compensation: Starting Pay: $15 $17/hr based on experience. Pay and responsibilities to grow with increased skills and experience.