Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is a full-service architecture, historic preservation planning and conservation practice with offices in Pasadena, San Francisco, and Portland, OR. As a growing practice, we are seeking an individual with a good grounding in marketing support as well as basic administrative skills. This individual must be ready and willing to transition between roles and responsibilities to support our professional staff and the continued success of the Pasadena office.
Their primary responsibility will be to work with the Marketing Manager to support our Practice Leaders in architecture, planning and conservation. The tasks and responsibilities of this position will include assisting with the compilation of proposal packages, marketing materials and interview presentation materials. Working in conjunction with our San Francisco office will be essential to leverage our firms 37 years of experience.
This individual will also be responsible for tracking potential leads and keeping a schedule of proposal deadlines. Maintaining our contact list along with inputting and updating business cards is included.
The secondary responsibilities relate to maintaining the smooth operation of our Pasadena office. These duties include reception as the first point of contact with the firm, general office support for daily correspondence and packages, ordering supplies, assisting with filing, coordination with ARGs IT consultant, and addressing facility needs with the property manager.
· Bachelors Degree in related field.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing department, preferably in a consulting, architectural or engineering firm.
· Excellent Adobe InDesign skills a must.
· Experience with Cosential a plus.
· Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and still maintain accuracy.
· Team player with flexible, supportive attitude.
· Service orientation a must.
· Experience with social media platforms.
· Must be computer savvy and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
· Good organizational and time management skills essential.
· Ability to maintain a consistent schedule.
Approximately 40% of the time will be devoted to general office support. Comfort with answering phones and general administrative work is essential.
ARG offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, 401k plan and PTO.