Project Manager with 10-15 years of experience for managing projects. Background in Historic Preservation is a helpful facet of one's experience; licensed architect also preferred but not required. Job responsibilities include, in tandem with Principal Architect:
- Cost estimating;
- Review of construction documents for best practices;
- Proposal writing;
- Keeping projects on schedule and within budget;
- Construction administration; and
An important aspect of candidate's suitability is his/her ability to work with people with a firm but positive and friendly attitude that inspires excellent work by the team and with our clients.
Seven-person firm located in Corning NY, home of Corning Incorporated (Fortune 500 Company), which is a beautiful community that values the arts, education, and the built environment. Office located in downtown historic district in rehabilitated building owned by the firm. Work is primarily adaptive reuse of commercial historic buildings in communities across NYS, and the firm has received numerous State and National awards for its preservation work.
- 10 - 15 years of experience in architecture with experience with tasks listed in Description;
- Minimum 4-year degree in architecture or engineering;
- Fluent with QuickBooks; and Revit or AutoCAD;
- Knowledgeable understanding of construction details;
- Good to work with on job site;
- Agreeable to working in a dog friendly office;
- Salary commensurate with experience;
- Willing to relocate to Corning area;
- Dedicated to high quality work and outcome; and
- Enjoys his/her profession and working with team in a pleasant working environment and life/work balance.
Please submit resumes ASAP to Elise@PreservationArchitects.com