The Administrative Assistant has the opportunity to join a non-profit as an entry level, part-time staff person (24-30 hours per week) for all administrative affairs of the Cleveland Restoration Society. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Business & Accounting Manager, works closely with the President, and program staff.
· Process all accounts payables into QuickBooks; obtain approval, input, and file payments
· Maintenance of vendor records and assist in researching vendors
· Process escrow check processing.
· Help with Home Heritage Program billing
· Prepare CDBG timesheets and obtain signatures
· Monthly reconciliation of PayPal and Payment Processing statement
· Monthly reconciliation of QuickBooks and Charity Proud
· Make bank deposits and record in QuickBooks
· Reconcile and organize receipts with Credit Card statement
· Answer door for visitors
· Answer phones
· Open mail and distribute
· Mail processing
· Log gift receipts
· Prepare documents for President
· Assist with filing
· Maintain Sarah Benedict House calendar and tenant calendar
· Maintain and order office supplies
· Assist with preparation for office meetings
· Work to improve efficiencies in areas of responsibility.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: The Administrative Assistant must be:
- a quick study of business software programs, including QuickBooks, Excel, and Word and have the ability to learn new programs; and
- a team worker with the ability to work successfully with a range of people, including staff members, and other individuals involved with Cleveland Restoration Society.