The program start date and required orientation was originally August 28. Positions will be filled on a rolling basis. All positions must be filled by December 1, and members starting between August 28 and December 1 will serve for one year from their start date. All members must commit to serving for 11.5 to 12 months (unless otherwise stated), with full-time members serving 1750 hours and half-time members serving 950 hours.
As of 9/24/2017, the positions currently open are:
- Fayette County Resource Coordinator's Office, Fayetteville WV (half-time);
- Main Street Fairmont, Fairmont WV (half-time);
- Monroe County Historical Society, Union WV (full-time for 6 months, approximately March to October 2018);
- Northern WV Brownfields Assistance Center, Morgantown WV (full-time);
- Ohio County Public Library Archives, Wheeling WV (full-time):
- Old Hemlock Foundation, Bruceton Mills WV (half-time);
- WVU Libraries' West Virginia & Regional History Center, Morgantown WV (full-time)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full position descriptions.