Architect / Designer III *
- Licensed architect or non-registered graduate with 8-10 years experience
- Responsible for significant aspects of projects
Specific responsibilities at Bero Architecture
- Independently develop scope of work from proposals or previous reports. Scope reviewed by project manager prior to beginning work of the project.
- Field measure and prepare base drawings from field notes.
- Meet with clients with or without senior staff.
- Work with other staff or alone, develop drawings, specifications, estimates, and reports for all project phases.
- Conduct contract administration duties including attending project progress meetings, producing meeting minutes, preparing and evaluating RFPs, change orders, etc.
- Interact with contractors.