Intern (Entry-Level, Second-year or Third-Year Intern)
- Unlicensed architecture school graduate in first-to-second year of internship
- Develops design and technical solutions under supervision of an architect
Specific responsibilities at Bero Architecture
- Limited identified specific parts of projects within parameters set by others.
- Field measure and prepare base drawings from field notes.
- Perform assignments under direction with limited responsibility for design.
- Perform routine architectural assignments.
- Work with other staff; develop drawings, research materials and detailing.
- Assist with contract administration duties under the supervision of an architect including attending project progress meetings, preparing draft meeting minutes, preliminary review of submittals, and drafting responses to RFIs and change requests.
- Interact with contractors under the supervision of an architect.