Louis Berger solicits applications to fill an immediate need for at least one position of Archaeologist in our Albany, New York office. We are looking for dedicated and selfmotivated professionals wishing to pursue a career in a technologically innovative and collaborative applied sciences and heritage resource management context.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Graduate degree in Anthropology/Archaeology (Ph.D. preferred)
- a clearly defined area of expertise as evidenced through publications/presentations
- a minimum three years of cultural/heritage resource management experience post graduate degree award
- at least one year of supervisory experience
- preference will be given to a precontact specialist with North American geographic expertise
- demonstrated skill preparing reports and interacting with clients
- ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment essential
- ability to undertake regular travel for fieldwork required
Louis Berger offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The successful applicant will be based in the Albany office but able to travel for projects throughout eastern North America, and be involved in pre- and post-fieldwork activities including analysis and technical reporting. Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative team environment is essential.