Quality Services, Inc. and Beyond Environmental Services Technology are seeking a GIS specialist. Qualified candidates will have knowledge of ArcGIS and other mapping software. Required tasks include creating maps for archeological and NEPA compliance projects, converting data from GPS to other software, database management, map analysis, and being part of a team to complete projects by deadlines. Pay rate is DOE.
Quality Services, Inc is a small business with primary office in Rapid City, SD, that deals with a multiple types of projects in all sizes. We work in over 30 states in support of a variety of industries, services, government agencies, and clients, completing over 700 projects per year.
Beyond Environmental Services Technology is a women-owned small business with an office in Rapid City, SD, specializing in archeological projects in South Dakota, Wyoming, and North Dakota.
· 1 year full time experience with ArcGIS 10.0 or higher.
· College coursework in GIS, geography, anthropology, history, environmental studies, computer science, or closely related field.
· Experience with the ArcGIS Platform including at least one of the following: Web Maps, ArcGIS Enterprise, Collector for ArcGIS, Web Application Builder, Data Reviewer for ArcGIS, Survey123, Storymaps, and ArcScene.
- Knowledge and familiarity with computers and software such as MS Office, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Illustrator, various topographic map software and email functions.
· Familiarity with XML, Python, and/or SQL.
· Experience with remote sensing analysis and technologies.