Heritage Consulting Group, a national firm specializing in historic rehabilitation and real estate redevelopment, is currently accepting applications for a full-time Jr. Associate for our office in Portland, OR with an anticipated October 1, 2018 start date.
· Conduct historic resource assessments, including: site inspections, research, photography, historic evaluation, and building documentation.
· Prepare Federal Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit Certification Applications
· Prepare National Register Nominations.
· Coordination with government reviewing agencies.
· Project management including client representation and management of project budget and schedule.
· Travel will be required.
· Professional with the ability to multi-task, work independently and with a team in a fast paced environment.
· Proven knowledge of general history and architectural history.
· Ability to read and understand architectural plans.
· Demonstrated research, writing, and photographic abilities.
· Working knowledge of the application of the Secretary of the Interiors Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties.
· Proficiency in the following computer programs; Microsoft office suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
A MA/MS in historic preservation, architectural history, planning or closely related discipline is preferred. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.