What was old is new again!
Restore vintage wood windows with preservation specialist Adam Criscuolo.
Workshop JOYN-01: Wood Window Restoration
Nov. 27-30, 2017; 8:00 am to 3:30 pm (lunch is included).
Craftwork Training Center, 3145 State Rd., Telford, PA 18969
Go green, preserve your architectural heritage, and put your piece of history back to work.
- Take a wood sash through the restoration process.
- Be able to disassemble, stabilize, and reassemble windows.
- Use specialized epoxies to repair deteriorated window pieces.
- Know how to repair or replace window chains or ropes.
- Reglaze windows and replace damaged glass.
- Brush up on painting and refinishing tools, techniques, and materials.
- Incorporate lead-safe work practices (RRP certification included).
Book Workshop JOYN-01 online at https://www.shoplimeworks.us/store/p499/JOYN-01 or call 215-536-1776 to register by phone.